Monday, November 11, 2013

Get Inspiration From Anne Hathaway's Wearing: Sparkling Sequined Evening/Prom Gown

Anne Hathaway, the famous and outstanding actress get the love and attention of most public persons via her attractive performance and nice appearance. I love the film performed by her, and not only her good acting skill but also her dress up is always catch my eyes! I love her dress up styles, too.

Anne Hathaway In light green halter sequined event dress:


She looked just glamorous and elegant, although without long hair, she also show the best side to us! Actually, the short hair make her maturity than ever.



Anne in one sequined mermaid gown was really shocking me, I love this style too much, and the gown is perfectly flattering her perfect body, made her look more elegant! OK, would you like such sequined gowns? why not prepare one for your party and try to attract the crowd! 




 Customized Design of Gowns can be supplied, interested please leave me comment, or visit www.jueshegowns.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment